Lindale Police obtain warrants in Exxon armed robbery | News
LINDALE, TX (KLTV)- Two warrants have been issued in the armed robbery of the Exxon off Interstate 20 in Lindale on April 10.
Charles Terrion Camp, 49, and accused accomplice Desiree Nicole Satterwhite, 25, are both in custody at the Mansfield Center following an arrest by the Fort Worth Police Department.
Both Camp and Satterwhite are held on $100,000 bond. Officials say they are facing several armed robbery charges.
Copyright 2012 KLTV. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Student safety concerns prompt ETX apartment renovations
- Arrest affidavit reveals details surrounding East Texans' solicitation of a minor charge
- Tyler's second emergency warning test this month
- Breast cancer patient: 'I'm facing my new reality. I'm a survivor.'
- Man arrested for theft of metal parts in Smith County
- VIRAL VIDEO: Man shares Abercrombie & Fitch clothing with homeless
- Liberty Hall welcomes singer, songwriter and author David Berkeley
- Hospice East Texas named as Prestigious 2013 HOSPICE HONORS recipient
- Registration opens for kids summer drama camp at Liberty Hall
- Lone Star chefs asked to 'go local' during Go Texan Restaurant Roundup