Lindale High School Band performs in D.C. | Community Spirit
The Lindale High School band took a trip to Washington, D.C. last week. The band traditionally takes a trip every other year when school ends for the summer.
The band was able to perform at the WWII Memorial in D.C. and the drum majors placed a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns, as well.
We are proud of these talented students!
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Student safety concerns prompt ETX apartment renovations
- Arrest affidavit reveals details surrounding East Texans' solicitation of a minor charge
- Tyler's second emergency warning test this month
- Breast cancer patient: 'I'm facing my new reality. I'm a survivor.'
- Man arrested for theft of metal parts in Smith County
- VIRAL VIDEO: Man shares Abercrombie & Fitch clothing with homeless
- Liberty Hall welcomes singer, songwriter and author David Berkeley
- Hospice East Texas named as Prestigious 2013 HOSPICE HONORS recipient
- Registration opens for kids summer drama camp at Liberty Hall
- Lone Star chefs asked to 'go local' during Go Texan Restaurant Roundup